jueves, 19 de junio de 2008

littlest things

Seems like one does not realise a good thing until it is gone. I find myself again in a new place, with no connections, almost no friends but with so many good things ahead of me, it is hard not to feel the thrill.

But then, I cannot help feeling this utter sense of solitude that silently crashes down as I long for the people I grew fond of in the last three years. Also, this urge to atone for so many ill things that have befallen; some thoughts have become unbearable and being alone these days has turned out to be a precious chance to make myself renewed again. Ere silence takes hold.

And it is now when the littlest things do all the difference; from the strange smile to the wisp of cloud turning gray as the sun sets. For what matters is to be thankful for the time and opportunities that I have been given. I cannot possibly feel more fortunate. I yearn to learn to live again.

1 comentario:

Axel dijo...

Good luck in your new home, I'm sure great things are ahead :D